Datatag supply the UK's most advanced asset & security marking systems to a wide range of industries including; Construction, Agricultural, Motorcycle, Marine, Cycle, Car, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
We are recruiting for a dynamic and driven Marketing Executive to help continue the growth of our wide range of product lines. Key responsibilities include:
General Promotions, Advertising and Social Media - Deliver on brand promotions and awareness with specific KPI measures to be able to review success in line with company plans. Management of our social media platforms.
Public Relations - Work with the Senior Management Team and our affiliated associations in the creation and delivery of key brand messages.
Custodian of the brand - Ensure all material executions are of the highest standard. To include support for Websites, Web shop, offers and promotions, internal and external presentations.
Key agency management - Work with the assigned agencies to support the marketing function in achieving its goals.
Sponsorship and activation - Create an activation plan for each engagement in line with budgets. Work with all stakeholders to ensure each sponsorship activity is delivering maximum return.
Event/show support - Support the company in the preparation of stand design, graphics and attendance where required.
- Prior Marketing role
- Working in a fast-paced office environment
- Agency management
- KPI measurement and review
- Management of Social Media platforms
- Marketing campaign development and execution
- A high standard of computer literacy, particularly PowerPoint and MS office to intermediate level or above
- The ideal candidate will have a marketing based qualification.
- Methodical, disciplined, structured and well organised
- A confident telephone manner and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to use your own initiative whilst complying with company policies and procedures
If you are interested in the position, please forward your CV and covering letter stating why we should consider you to: email@example.com
Closing date 3rd August 2020