WIN BSB TICKETS
We're giving you the chance to win one of 2 pairs of tickets at each round of the 2018 Bennetts British Superbike Championship.
Before each round, you'll have the chance to enter our simple competition and you could be seeing the action live!
All you need to do to enter is follow this link and answer our quick poll question: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BSBcomp2018
After each round we'll announce the lucky winners and let you know when you can enter again for the next round.
Make sure you've liked and followed our Facebook page to find out if you've won!
(Note: You don't need a Facebook account to enter.)
Even better - if you get our poll question right, we'll enter you into a special draw to win VIP hospitality tickets to the last round at Brands Hatch in October.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter, entrants will need to complete the Datatag Extreme Qualifying Survey via the link on the Datatag ID Facebook page.
- The closing date for completing the survey for each rounds prize draw is 12:00am on the Wednesday prior to each round. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- 2 winners per round will be chosen by computer random number generator with the exception of round 11, where no tickets are available, and the final, where a single pair of tickets is available.
- Each winner will receive a pair of general access tickets to the following weekends round. No alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry). If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize may be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 2 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Datatag who reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond their control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a message to Datatag on social media (Facebook or Twitter) within 30 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Datatag ID Ltd Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, EGHAM, Surrey TW20 8BF.