As part of Motorcycle Live 2020 we are giving you the chance to win a Fantic XF1 Integra electric mountain bike, fitted with Datatag and a day riding with world championship winning cyclist Scott Beaumont!
Win with Datatag at Motorcycle Live 2020 Online
Motorcycle Live looks a little different this year, with COVID restrictions the usual event is unable to take place, and at Datatag we are disappointed that we won’t get to meet you all. So, we have decided that in order to get to know you a little better we’d run an amazing competition and offer you the chance to win some new tech for your outdoor life.
Fantic have been creating hand built, unique motorbikes for over 50 years and have recently branched into electric bicycles. Their XF1 Integra 150 trail is the weapon of choice to tackle all your off-road cycling styles. Their powerful 630Wh battery give you the power you need to push your limits and feel that adrenaline.
Datatag will protect your bike with our multi-layered technology to keep the thieves away. Combining stealth UV etching, Datadot® technology and tamper proof identification labels, Datatag offers you peace of mind that your bike is protected with a unique identity, registered in a secure database which is accessible to the police anytime.
These systems can be fitted onto all motorcycles including off-road bikes, giving police the opportunity to identify the rightful owners of a bike which may not be registered with the DVLA. Keeping your pride and joy safe is of paramount importance and adding a Datatag system provides you with another layer of protection.
As part of the MCIA Secured scheme, Datatag is recognised alongside various security measures to protect bikes from theft, including steering locks, ignition immobilisers, alarm systems and vehicle tracking units. Find out more https://mcia.co.uk/en/mcia-secured
The winning prize will include:
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
* Terms & Conditions
- You must be resident in mainland UK to enter our free prize draw.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Promotor is Datatag ID Ltd.
- Entry to the draw is free on completion of the Motorcycle Live 2020 survey.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP range.
- Only entry via the survey is allowed.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
- Winners will be formally notified by email no more than 28 days of the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all the valid entries, and contacted by Datatag. Only the winner will be contacted personally.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants' request.
- Datatag will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this enquiry prize draw.
- The prizes are:
- 1 x Fantic XF1 Integra electric mountain bike in a medium frame suitable for riders 5’4” to 6’,
- 1 x ECycle Datata system
- 1 x Meet Scott Beaumont and hear some top tips to get the most out of your new bike
- 1 x Fantic t-shirt
- 1 x Datatag branded hat and neck scarf.
No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details.
- Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Employees of Datatag and their families are ineligible for entry.
- The competition will run from Wednesday 11 November 2020 until Wednesday 25 November 2020. Winner will be notified via email only. Winners name and image may be used in marketing materials.
- Handover of the prize will be dependent on COVID guidance.
- Datatag Id Ltd is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.